So you are looking at buying a Mamas&Papas pushchairs, a great selection they have too! You have made a smart decision to check out this very well known and dependable brand. I am going to show you five examples of pushchairs from Mamas&Papas so you get an idea of they kind of quality on offer from this particular retailer.
With so many different retailers and brands supplying baby prams, strollers and pushchairs it can be a bit daunting at the best of times to know where to go to find quality merchandise for a reasonable price.
Mamas&Papas have been around since 1981 and have an annual turnover of between £120-130 million. So you know you can trust this brand and the quality they provide.
Many parents struggle with matching quality baby and nursery products with their family budget. Fortunately the clever designers at Mamas&Papas have got you covered. They offer a great range of pushchairs ranging in price, but never shirking from their standard of quality. So without further delay let’s take a look at what they have on offer.
Sola² is simply beautiful in its ease of use and light frame.
Weighing only 10.2 kgs, the Sola² pushchair has front and rear suspension so it’s comfy for both you and your baby on any journey. It’s compatible with certain types of carrycots and car seats too, so you can match them together and have this pushchair ready to use from birth.
Our Sola² pushchair is designed to be used from birth up until baby weighs 15 kgs. It’s strong and sturdy frame that is also super compactible and allows for easy carrying when out with your baby.
The cost of this pushchair is £449.00.
Babies grow quickly and that means things you buy don’t usually last too long. Well at Mamas&Papas they have something that just grows with your baby.
Our Flip XT² does just that. The dual-position seat has a lie-flat position meaning it can be used as soon as your baby is ready to move out of their carrycot and just as good when your little one is ready to face the world. No matter which way the seat faces, you can fold up your Flip XT² with one hand for ease of use.
Being designed to adapt with your baby, the Flip XT² pushchair can be used right upto their toddler years. With tweed-inspired ocean blue fabric and quilted lining, this is a very posh looking pushchair to be sure.
The Mamas & Papas Flip XT² is designed for comfort, quality and durability.
Baby can face you or the world to suit them. Adjust the seat to the lie-flat position for a comfortable space for your little one to sleep. This pushchair also comes with a large hood and air vent to keep baby cool in the summer.
This pushchair is a little heavier at 11.1kgs. And is also designed to be used from birth to 15kgs.
And the price of this pushchair? A more affordable £299.50.
Ideal as a twin or as a double for children of different ages.
This pushchair is perfect for families that think they might want a second baby in the future. With an all-season seat, excellent storage system, and most importantly, the ability to expand to a double or even a twin pushchair – the DEMI grow really does have it all – no matter what life has in store for you.
Why invest in this pushchair?
Age Suitability: 6 months to 20 kg. Dimensions: L 87.5- 96 x W 62 x H 124 cm Approx. Folded – L 58 x W 62 x H 84 cm Approx. Weight – 13.9 kg (without winter seat, canopy, or arm bar)
The price of the pushchair is £600.00
Designed specifically for parents who live life on the go, the compact, light Bugaboo Bee5 is a smart choice for urban adventurers with a newborn or toddler.
Take city streets in your stride with this manoeuvrable pushchair’s smooth steering and four-wheel suspension. Your child can enjoy the ride from the comfort of their padded seat that grows with them – reversing, reclining and extending in just a few clicks. Need to hop into a train or car? The neat one-hand, one-piece fold makes it easy, and takes up less space at home.
Features & Benefits:
– Bee5 is the ultimate customisable pushchair, providing the most styling options offered to date with changeable seat fabric, sun canopy, handlebar grips and wheel caps.
– New integrated attachment points eliminate the use for adaptors, making it easier and quicker to attach Bugaboo accessories like the Cup Holder+, Parasol and Comfort Wheeled Board.
– Independent four-wheel suspension has been improved for smooth turning and a more stable, comfortable ride.
– New tire design delivers a better swivel performance and reduces the amount of dust that can make its way into the system to guarantee a smoother drive over time.
– Reversible seat so they can face you or the world.
– Reclinable seat so they can sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep.
– One-piece fold is compact, light to carry and fits almost anywhere.
– Extendable sun canopy for extra protection against the sun, wind and rain.
– Extendable seat can be pulled out to support small legs or for when babies are asleep and then can be pushed back in for bigger children.
– Height-adjustable backrest grows with your child in four steps. The sun canopy and five-point harness simultaneously adapt.
– Height-adjustable handlebar with new, changeable leather-look grips so you can enjoy comfortable, one-hand steering, no matter how tall you are.
– Car seat compatible with the Bugaboo Bee adaptors (available to purchase separately).
– Independent carrycot is ideal for newborns and can stand independently on the ground (available to purchase separately).
– Suitable from birth with the Bugaboo Bee Baby Cocoon (available to purchase separately) in the comfortable lie-flat position.
– All fabrics washable.
Age Suitability: From Birth – 17kgs
Weight: 8.9 kg / 19.6 lb. Approx.
Dimensions: H: 32 x W: 46.5 x L: 90cm
Folded Dimensions: H: 32 x W: 53 x L: 90cm
Shopping Basket: 22 Litres, Max Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs.
Included: Chassis with Rear Wheels, Seat & Harness, Canopy Wires & Clamps, 2 Front Wheels, Seat Fabric, Sun Canopy, Wheel Caps, Handlebar Grips, Shopping Basket and Raincover.
The cost. £649.00
Go further with the Mamas & Papas Ocarro Khaki Explorer.
This all-in-one pushchair is designed to perform on a variety of terrains, from rough off-road trails to the bustling streets of big cities. But now, wherever you go, you can look the part of a real explorer. With onion style quilting, leatherette touches and signature edition branding, the Ocarro is enriched with classic, stylish details.
With the Ocarro Khaki Explorer, the sky’s the limit.
Offering plenty of room, the lie-flat seat lets baby sleep comfortably. A removable head hugger and deep padding add cushioning. For compact storage, it’s quick and easy to fold one handed feature works in either the forward or rear facing positions.
The all-terrain pushchair has a strong durable frame that offers excellent stability for smooth ride. The handle is easily adjustable for easy manoeuvrability. Dual suspension and large wheels help manoeuvre kerbs and reflective trims add great visibility at nighttime.
The price is £949.00
For a full review of that pushchair please CLICK HERE NOW.
And the Ergobaby Metro Compact City Stroller.
Read full reviews about both by clicking on the links above. Thanks.
I really hope this gives you and idea of what is available at Mamas&Papas, but please know that there are many more pushchairs and strollers available. You can check out the ones above and more by CLICKING THE BANNER LINK BELOW, and going to the main Mamas&Papas site now.
Thank you for reading my review and as always if you want to leave a like, share, comment or question please do so below and I will get back to you promptly.